Spring Festival Schedules
U04 Mixed (2013)
|U05 Mixed (2012)|
|U06 Boys (2011)||U06 Girls (2011)|
|U07 Boys (2010)||U07 Girls (2010)|
|U08 Boys (2009)||U08 Girls (2009)|
|U09 Boys (2008)||U09 Girls (2008)|
|U10 Boys (2007)||U10 Girls (2007)|
Cup Tournament schedules (U11-U16):
* Schedules now include team match-ups. Good luck!
Weekly Goalkeeping Clinics at NTSC!
Anyone registered to our Spring league can participate. There’s no separate sign up or extra fee. The clinics will be held at Eglinton Park at the following days/times:
U10 and U11 (boys and girls 2006 and 2007): Thursdays – 6:30 to 7:30pm – Field 6 (last session tonight, June 22)
Here’s a map to the fields at Eglinton Park: Fields - Eglinton Pk
Summer Camp at Eglinton Park
- 9 weekly camps in July and August, full day (ages 6 and older) and half day (4 and older)
- focus on physical activity, skill development and FUN
- on the grass fields at Eglinton Park, and during inclement weather in the Centre of Excellence classroom training centre at the park.
- Instruction by North Toronto Soccer Club technical staff coaches.
- Summer camp program details are here: Summer Camps
Spring Recreational Leagues
U4 and U5 - meet at Toronto French School at assigned time
*revised June 7th, now includes tournament details
- The programs this year focus on the fundamentals of soccer (passing, dribbling, etc.) and most importantly FUN
NEW Recreational Session Plans for U4 to U8 designed and created by Tom Waud; click here.
League program details are here: Recreational Soccer Leagues
U30 Adult Co-Ed League here
North Toronto SC Partners with The University of Toronto Varsity Blues Soccer
The University of Toronto Varsity Blues soccer program is pleased to announce a new and exciting partnership with the North Toronto Soccer Club (NTSC), effective immediately.
As part of the partnership, Varsity Blues student-athletes will compete as members of NTSC in both League1 Ontario and Ontario Women’s Soccer League (OWSL), hosting events at historic Varsity Stadium at the University of Toronto’s downtown campus.
In addition, NTSC will be establishing two athletic scholarship awards with U of T, one female and one male.
For the full press release click here.
2016 Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of North Toronto Soccer Club was held on Monday, November 28. 2 Directors were elected to the 7-person Board of Directors, each for a 3-year term:
- Michael A. Eubanks (2nd term)
- Mireille Landry (1st term; 2-year member of Competitive Committee)
Special Olympics Soccer in North Toronto
NTSC is once again partnering with Special Olympics Ontario and The Rotary Club of Toronto-Eglinton to present a Special Olympics program for players ages 7 to 18 who have an intellectual disability. More details can be found here.
Uniforms collected by NTSC Uniform Buddies in 2015 have been delivered to teams in Ghana and Kenya. Thank you to the teams that participated and the volunteers who collected, washed and delivered the uniforms. Photos and information about the program.