Development/Competitive Player Registration
Registration is conveniently online, with payment by credit card.
Before You Register
Registration to a development/competitive team is by invitation only.
Canada Soccer's Wellness to World Cup Long-Term Player Development (LTPD) model is designed to optimize Canadian excellence and lifelong wellness through soccer. By ensuring fun playing experiences for children, a suitable player development pathway for youth, and opportunities for lifelong participation for all players regardless of age, gender, ability or disability, LTPD provides a framework for the growth and success of the beautiful game in Canada. We, at the North Toronto Soccer Club, are proud to be following this model and help our members grow not just as soccer players and athletes but as individuals.
- Click HERE to enter the registration site.
- Input or update your family contact information; please be sure to include current information for 2 parents/family members.
- Select your age group/team and provide other information as requested.
- Read and acknowledge acceptance of the NTSC participation agreement.
- Make payment by credit card through the secure payment website.
Competitive Refund Policy
Competitive fees are calculated for 2 seasons: the indoor season (training and usually a league), and the outdoor league season.
- Indoor season: mid-October to end of April for most teams; November and January to April for OPDL teams
- Outdoor season: end of April to end of season - September for most teams, early November for OPDL
Fees are generally due to be paid in full 45 days prior to the start of each season, unless alternate arrangements are made with the club.
Refunds are issued in limited circumstances:
- If the team does not continue to operate and no suitable alternative is found within the club for the player.
- If the player suffers a major injury which prevents the player from participating in 50% or more of the season's activities.
- Must be reported in writing within 7 days of the injury being diagnosed.
- Must be supported by medical records as requested.
- A pro-rated refund will be calculated.
- The injury must occur during Nitros activities
Refund requests must be in writing and addressed to email@example.com