2017-18 Nitros Select Program
Objective of the Select Program
There are two objectives for the Select Program:
- To provide players who did not make the Competitive program a chance to participate in a structured program and improve their skill and technique in accordance with the North Toronto Soccer Club DNA and LTPD. The aim is to try and improve to make the Competitive Program in the future.
- To provide players who cannot make the commitment needed to be part of the Competitive program a chance to participate in a structured program and improve their skill and technique in accordance with the North Toronto Soccer Club DNA and LTPD.
Depending on numbers it is possible to have more than one team per age group. (e.g. 24 U10 players, all practicing together as one age group. Making 2 teams of 12 to play at festivals or games.)
- U10 Teams* (players born in 2009/2008)
- 7v7 team: maximum squad per festival 12
- U12 Teams* (players born in 2007/2006)
- 9v9 team: maximum squad per festival 16
- U14 Teams* (players born in 2005/2004) - new for 2018!!
* Note: Select age groups are combined years. U10 Select is combined U9-U10. U12 Select is combined U11-U12. U14 Select is combined U13-U14.
Tryouts were hosted successfully as we saw great numbers in attendance!
Click the links below to get more information about the Indoor and Outdoor Select programs.
Outdoor Program (Starting April 2018)
For more information, please contact the Select Coordinator Nicolas Hurtado at email@example.com