The North Toronto Soccer Club relies on volunteers for the majority of its programs. In 2016, over 700 volunteer coaches, age group convenors, team managers and committee members made it possible to provide programs to over 5,200 community youth
We are always looking for dedicated individuals willing to volunteer their time and efforts to help make NTSC the best it can be. Consider volunteering with NTSC. it's a great way to get more involved with the game and give back to your community.
here for the Spring and Summer Recreational ( program
herefor 2017 Competitive teams
- The complete policy is here. Excerpts:
- Applicants for Competitive coaches and managers are required to complete and submit this form
- Applicants for Recreational coaches may volunteer online during their child's registration process, or complete this form.
- All volunteer coaches and managers are required to complete a volunteer application form
- The following positions require the completion of a Police Check form every 3 years under the "Vulnerable Sector Screening Program"
- Recreational coaches who are not parents of players, and all coaches (including parents) in the U18 divisions.
- An explanation of the process and the "Consent to Disclosure" form are at the Toronto Police Services website:
For more information, contact Volunteer Coordinator:
Recreational: Elaine Beaupre administration
Competitive: Alex Boake competitive
And to our current and past volunteers, a sincere thank you!