Policy for Team Participation in Charitable Fundraising
NTSC teams and other club members/staff sometimes participate as a group in fund-raising for charities. The following policy applies to charitable fundraising under the name of North Toronto Soccer Club, NTSC or North Toronto Nitros:
- Charities must be registered and provide a charitable donation number.
- Funds raised must be directed to children or be soccer-related.
- Fundraising must be approved in advance by the NTSC General Manager and a designate member of the Club’s Board of Directors.
- Any use of the NTSC logo and/or Nitros logo in association with a charity must be approved in advance by the NTSC General Manager and a designate member of the Club’s Board of Directors. This applies to event promotion, fundraising materials etc.
- If fundraising involves cheques or cash:
- Cheques must be made out in the name of the charity, Not NTSC
- Cash donations must be coordinated through the General Manager