North Toronto Soccer Club is committed to maintain the highest standard in terms of human rights, safety and a harassment-free environment for its members. The policy shall apply to all Directors, staff, coaches, managers, convenors, referees, players and volunteers.
The club will follow the Ontario Soccer policy, a copy of which is attached.
The policy applies to harassment which may occur during the course of all Club business, activities and events between individuals associated with the Club but outside business, activities and events when such harassment adversely affects relationships within the Club’s work and sport environment.
North Toronto Soccer Club will:
- Adhere to the Harassment Policy of Ontario Soccer
- Regularly review the Club policy to ensure that it meets human rights obligations.
- Identify a Club Harassment lead.
- Maintain confidentiality of complaints and inquiries.
- Recognize the right of any person who experiences harassment to seek assistance from the Ontario Human Rights Commission.