Spring & Summer Leagues and Summer Camp
- NEW Curriculums designed and created by Tom Waud; Active Start, FUNdevelopment, Recreational Development
- The programs this year focus on the fundamentals of soccer (passing, dribbling, etc.) and most importantly FUN
- Spring and Summer league schedules are now available. Spring: here. Summer: here.
- Program details are here: Invitation Letter Recreational Soccer Leagues
- Registration for all programs is open. Family, multiple program and (for summer league) early payment discounts. Register soon for best availability. For programs with multiple sections (U4, U5, U6), some sections are already full.
Don't Miss Out on Our First TFC Event
Our first NTSC event at TFC this year is the second home game of the season.
Saturday, April 8th @ 7:30pm ● Toronto FC vs. Atlanta United FC
- 100+ tickets @ $32 in Section 226 - west side, upper level
Click here to purchase tickets!
For more information on other tickets click here.
Toronto FC: MLS East Champions
On November 30th NTSC recreational and competitive players had the opportunity to become a part of history in carrying out the Toronto FC BMO banner onfield during the opening ceremonies for the Eastern Conference Finals.
The games' atmosphere was electric as over 100 NTSC members cheered on Toronto FC in their first ever Eastern Conference Final win. The rain certainly did not dampen the spirits as fans celebrated the monumental win, and getting ready to gear up for the MLS Cup Final on December 10th at BMO field.
2016 Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of North Toronto Soccer Club was held on Monday, November 28. 2 Directors were elected to the 7-person Board of Directors, each for a 3-year term:
- Michael A. Eubanks (2nd term)
- Mireille Landry (1st term; 2-year member of Competitive Committee)
North Toronto SC Affiliates with Toronto High Park FC
Presidents Reg Watson, from North Toronto Soccer Club (NTSC), and William Buckingham, from Toronto High Park Football Club (THPFC), are proud to announce the first OPDL Affiliation Agreement within the Toronto Soccer Association. The Agreement recognizes both THPFC and NTSC as preferred partners in each Club’s pursuit of High Performance soccer goals.
In accordance with OSA policies, this agreement allows THPFC players to be called-up for NTSC OPDL teams and gain valuable experience while remaining part of the THPFC Community Club team. For THPFC players looking to gain High Performance experience or sample OPDL, this is a perfect medium.
This agreement builds on the close ties that have already been formed between the two Clubs over the past few years. The two Clubs’ similar philosophies and development ideologies will ensure a seamless transition for THPFC players who become NTSC affiliates for the upcoming year.
Special Olympics Soccer in North Toronto
NTSC is once again partnering with Special Olympics Ontario and The Rotary Club of Toronto-Eglinton to present a Special Olympics program for players ages 7 to 18 who have an intellectual disability. More details can be found here.
Uniforms collected by NTSC Uniform Buddies in 2015 have been delivered to teams in Ghana and Kenya. Thank you to the teams that participated and the volunteers who collected, washed and delivered the uniforms. Photos and information about the program.