SUMMER SOCCER IN THE CITY
- weekly full dayand half day (morning) sessions
- On the grass fields at Eglinton Park and in the NTSC Centre of Excellence classroom training facility.
- Ages 4 to 15.
- Full day camps (age 6 and older) include swimming in the afternoon
- Early drop-off and late pick-up available
- Full Program details and online registration
Summer Recreational Soccer (July-September)
Ages 4 to 16 Program details and online registration
U13-U16 mixed (born in 2000-2003)
NTSC is once again partnering with Special Olympics Ontario and The Rotary Club of Toronto-Eglinton to present a Special Olympics program for players ages 7 to 18 who have an intellectual disability. More details can be found here.
Uniforms collected by NTSC Uniform Buddies in 2015 have been delivered to teams in Ghana and Kenya. Thank you to the teams that participated and the volunteers who collected, washed and delivered the uniforms. Photos and information about the program.
Respect in Soccer On-Line Course
The Ontario Soccer Association and the North Toronto Soccer Club are committed to promoting positive behaviour on and off the soccer field through the support of Coaches, Parents, Players, Volunteers and Officials. Respect is the communal responsibility of each participant in soccer to create an environment that is both safe and enjoyable for all who take part.